Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wow! Blogging isn't as easy as I thought!

Wow...Thanks to Suzanne, I was reminded how long it has been since I have blogged. I guess I do need to keep this up. If nothing else, just as a reminder of what has happened in our family!
First! For anyone interested, here is Sue and Josh's wedding site!


This is a pretty good site for those that are getting married and all! There is a place for pictures and such, plus a chance to start up a blog.

Second and as for our family. Not too much here... we got the move over and done with the last week of December. We are completely settled in now...thank goodness!

Here are some peeks at some LOs I have done this week! I just added some of the others to my Slide show....and the rest are in my gallery at 2Peas!



















CREDITS: Bootleg Flowers kit by Rikki; word art by Daniela Peuss; and font is Prissy Frat Boy.




CREDITS: Summer kit by Laura Ping Designs; Sunshine word art by Mary Ann Wise and Sun by Katie Pertiet; Ribbons by Shabby Princess; and Stitching by Dani Mogstad.


CREDITS: Bejeweled Solids papers by Jeannie Papai; Flower, Journal cards and frame by Christina Renee Designs; and heart templates by Dani Mogstad.

No comments: