Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Rainy Wednesday!

Well...this is mid-vacation for me. Countdown to the next work is starting..ugh!

I am desperately trying to organize the upstairs...I am so bad at organizing. I got things STREWN all over the place! Well, now Roger is off work for the rest of the week. Maybe I can get him to help...lol! Oh wait...we have to do the basement too! UGH! I am an organizer's nightmare...lol!
On to some LOs:
CREDITS: Freak Out kit by April Staker, black paper from Tuscan Romance kit by April Staker, template by Chrissy Williams, and Chipped Alphabet by April Staker.
CREDITS: Freak Out kit by April Staker, bracket template by Melissa Bennett. brush word art by Mary Ann Wise.
CREDITS: Imagine That collab kit by Misty Cato and Robin Carlton; template by Kresta @TheDigiChick; and Notebook Paper by Misty Cato.
CREDITS: Flying Solo template by Chrissy Williams, Cherry Bits #1 - Revitalized by Victoria Greenlees, stitching by Dani Mogstad, font is Tahoma and stock photo from the internet.
CREDITS: Grown With Love collab kit by Paula Duncan and Julie Billingsley; template by Chrissy Williams' and font is Hey Gorgeous.
Well...the weather signals are going off again...time to shut down for a bit till some of these storms pass thru!

3 comments:

ChrissyW said...

you scrap SO FAST!!! - how do you do it??? love all these- my FAV is the water one!! love it

Paula said...

I absolutely love this layout...VERY NICE!

Michelle Quinno said...

You are really amazing! Love them all but the top one is my favorite! Gorgeous!!!!