Saturday, July 19, 2008

Well....Again I waited till Saturday to post!

Here it is Saturday again! A slow week, but everyone in the house is starting to feel icky. Of course, not John. If he was ever home....then he might get sick...lol! As I type, poor John has decided to go "skate off some anger"....lmao. I guess I had better stop sending his girlfriend the goofiest pics of him! Nah...She needs to know what she is getting in to!
Well..I need to announce my new Creative Team! You must check out the So Tell Me Your Story blog. This is a super opportunity to scrap about the most important person in your life...YOU!!!! I am totally adamant about letting my future generations know all about me. I want them to know what I was thinking and dreaming of. I have so many heritage photos that I wish I knew more about the person. Come check it out!!!!
On to a few (oh, who am I kidding! I didn't post the past couple of days) layouts! Beware..this will be a long one!





CREDITS: Rowan kit by Sherry Tierney and Rachel Martin, word art by
Rhonna Farrer, metal swirl flourish by Carrie Stephens, felt star by
Jenna Desai, and font is Rickles.



CREDITS: Just Breathe freebie mini kit by Lucy Marino, shaped
template by Jen Caputo and word art by Mary Ann Wise.




And this layout is just what John gets all bent out of shape about...lol. Check him out!

CREDITS: About A Boy kit by Jenna Desai, template by Monika
Martinson, Dyno Label alpha by Christina Renee Designs, Black
Crumpled alphabet by Chirpi Designs and font is Firenze.



CREDITS: One In A Million kit by Misty Cato, template from
freedigitaltemplates blog, white alphabet by Gina Marie, black
alphabet by Elaine Bittencourt and font is Kabel.



CREDITS: Template by Anna Russell, Aquilegia kit by Enkay
Designs, Flocked Alphabet by Christina Renee Designs and font is
Petitscript. Poetry is Love Sonnet XVII by Pablo Neruda.



CREDITS: Template by Kresta, Aquilegia kit by Enkay Designs, word
art by Mindy Terasawa and font is Kabel.



CREDITS: Blue Violet kit by MellowButterfly Designs and word art
from Digital Scrapbook Place.



CREDITS: Boho Mojo kit by Cori Gammon, template by Jennilyn Designs, font is The Blue Cabin, Dyno Label and Flocked Alphabets by Christina Renee Designs.



CREDITS: Template by Cindy Schneider, I So Pretty kit by Misty Cato
and Jennilyn Designs, and fonts are Mad Avenue and Kayleigh.



CREDITS: I So Pretty kit by Misty Cato and Jennilyn Designs, word art
by Anna Aspnes, and font is Pea Mystie.



CREDITS: I So Pretty kit by Misty Cato and Jennilyn Designs,
template by Monika Martinson, white paper from the Sugar paper set
by Chirpi Designs, black alphabet by Elaine Bittencourt, and font is
Pea Mystie.

WHEW!!! Thanks for sticking around!!! Catch up with ya all later!!!

No comments: