Friday, July 11, 2008

What a great Friday!

Hey all! What a great Friday I have had! Got my butt up this morning and hit some of the yard sales in town. I was able to pick up some mroe birdhouses to alter and 4 pairs of jeans for me! If I have to work around hot plastic and grease, then I will continue to find my clothes at yard sales. Each pair was 50 cents and in perfect condition! I am making a promise to myself to alter these birdhouses!!!

Later in the afternoon, Roger and I got perttied up and went to the theater. We seen Hellboy II and may I say what a great movie it was! I highly recommend it!!! Of course, we are fans of that genre of movies.

And I have done a few LOs for the challenges over at Sweet Shoppe Designs!






CREDITS: Marco kit by Libby Weifenbach, template by Aggie Aviso,
Dyno label alphabet by Christina Renee and Chipboard Alpha No. 7
by ON Designs.




CREDITS: Lovely Lady kit by Libby Weifenbach and doodle swirls by
Debby Bradley.




CREDITS: One in A Million kit by Misty Cato, template by Jen Caputo,
and font is Friz Quadratta TT.




CREDITS: Lovely Lady kit by Libby Weifenbach, Pattilicious template
by Chrissy Williams, swirl by Genevieve Sass, polka dot alphabet by
Micheline Martin, glitter alphabet by Vickie Stegall and font is Kabel.




CREDITS: All American Girl kit by Misty Cato and Robin Carlton; font
is CK Ali Edwards and photo mask by Flirtatious Brat (Sweet Shoppe
Designs).


Yes...I am working on yet more! I have more challenges and new CTs that will be coming up soon! Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

SarahB said...

Great yard sale finds!

Beautiful layouts too!

ChrissyW said...

LOOOVE these pages - as usual! you just rock - plain and simple!!!

Melissa said...

Love your bold layouts. The blocked photos and bold title work in the first was particularly striking.