Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy Day Yesterday!!

What a wonderful day I had yesterday! There is nothing better than a day off from work to get the system refueled! Thank goodness my job allows our birthdays to be a paid vacation day!!! One of the perks!
Of course, going back today was a bit of a downer, but I only have this week and then it's vacation time! I planned this vacation around NSD!!!! I can't wait and Sue will be online with me too!!!
I got a bunch of LOs done for several challenges over at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Just a little note about the LO titled My Scars. This was truly the first time I have ever taken a picture of myself where the scars show or even journaled about it. It is me and it is a story that I want my kids and their offspring to know about me. These LOs may be hard to do, but are a necessary evil in my mind. I want my descendents to know everything about me...bad, good or even ugly.


On to the LOs:



CREDITS: Haute Spring kit by Zoe Pearn, template by Amy W. Designs and Cardstock Alphabet by Meredith Fenwick.



CREDITS: Some of Me, Some of You collab kit by Lauren Grier and Robin Carlton, Lil Sunshine alphabet by Dani Mogstad, frames by ON Designs, and font is Tahoma.



CREDITS: Template by Cindy Schneider; Haute Spring kit by Zoe Pearn; and font is Tracy.



CREDITS: Flying Solo template by Chrissy Williams, Weekend kit by Victoria Greenlees, and font is Tahoma.



CREDITS: Some of Me, Some of You collab kit by Lauren Grier and Robin Carlton and Lil Sunshine Alphabet by Dani Mogstad.



CREDITS: Some of Me, Some of You collab kit by Lauren Grier and Robin Carlton, template by Lilia M.; Scarlet Heels White Alphabet; Two Sisters Chipboard Alphabet, Scarlet Heels Krafty Labels; and font is Kabel.



CREDITS: Flying Solo template by Chrissy Williams, Uncomplicated kit by Shawna Clingerman and flower by Betsy Tuma (recolored).

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

WOW wow WOW!!! these are all amazing - you have been BUSY!!! hope you had a GREAT bday!! - love all of these and the scars one is excellent as well - well done on that journaling!!