Saturday, April 12, 2008

Quiet Saturday!

Well...so much for getting too much done today. We had a company meeting this morning and when we got home, it was definitely nap time for this chickie!!

I got some fab news coming in the next couple of days...I can't wait to spill it!!!!! You will have to be patient!

Here are just a couple of LOs I was able to finish up tonite! These are for challenges...have I said how much I love challenges??????


CREDITS: Treehouse kit by Victoria Greenlees and font is Kabel.

CREDITS: Template by Traci Reed from Hawt Mama's blog; Moroccan Ocean Sunset kit by Victoria Greenlees and font is Milk and Cereal.
CREDITS: Background paper is from Puttin On The Ritz pack by Patti Knox, Amy Wolff Fancy Cut Shapes, Traci Sims Glittery Flowers and flourish, Betsy Tuma daisy flowers; Lili @ ScrapArtist photo frame, Katie the Scrapbook Lady Fill-A-Bet alphabet (recolored with Puttin On The Ritz papers) and font is Pea Martha. Scraplifted Yvette

1 comment:

Hafeeza said...

I love the LOs...can't wait to hear the news!!