Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday and the work week is almost over!

Whew! I tell ya what! Sometimes it is a blessing in disguise to work these 12-hour shifts. My work week is half over now!

It's gonna be a busy week, though, for the household! Ryan is getting used to working a full week (5 days) at Walmart and he is still loving it. Roger is having some pain problems...I so wish the operations would have helped him. We are pretty well out of ideas now. He has a doc appointment on Wednesday to see about his thyroid cyst and a dentist appointment on Friday.

Well .. here comes some of the awesome news I was talking about!

I have just become a Duncan Doughnut! Now before everyone gets too excited...I mean I snagged a CT spot with Paula Duncan over at Sweet Shoppe Designs and I am totally psyched to get working on her awesome designs! Plus there is more!!! One of my fav ladies has offered me a guest spot .... Misty Cato!!! WOWOWOWOW! You must check out her blog...great tuts to help with digiscrapping! Here is the link: Misty Cato Designs plus a possible May guest spot with Dawn Inskip!

Let me show off a couple of LOs for challenges over at Sweet Shoppe!




CREDITS: Flutterfire kit by Robin carlton, background paper by MadScraps, inked edge overlay by Kris Myers, and template by Aggie Aviso.
CREDITS: Background paper and Alphabet paper is from Puttin On The Ritz by Patti Knox; A Little Piece kit by Lauren Grier; frame by Lemonaid Lucy; shape templates by Jen Caputo; stitching by Dani Mogstad; and Katie the Scrapbook Lady Fill-a-Bet alphas.
Hopefully, I can get things in order and will be able to show off my new CTs!!!!

2 comments:

Hafeeza said...

AS always the LOs are lovely,i always come back to see more ; ) and a big YAHOOOOOO on your news,congratulations !!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.