Friday, June 13, 2008

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

Well, please forgive me for not being around for a bit..but good news!!




Where to start????


Well, Suzanne and Josh tied the knot in sunny Florida on June 6th!!! Allow me to show you some pics!!









Here they are with the wedding coordinator...saying their vows. I cried like a baby!!






Securing their union with the sand they stood on when they said their vows.







From left to right... That is John, Josh and then Ryan. Of course, they are all my sons now!!!

I am so proud, though, of my two boys (Ryan and John) who dressed up pretty good for this wedding!







And the happy couple!!!! Let me introduce them....Josh and Suzanne Robinson!!!



Now even more great news! Suzanne has opened up a store to sell her new designs!!!! She is selling under Susan Robinson Designs at Scrapprofessor!!! Check out her store! She is uploading new stuff as I type!! Look for some new LOs with her designs in the very near future!!!

Also...I am just full of great news aren't I? I am also a June guest for Bree Clarkson at Sweet Shoppe Designs!!!

Whew!! Till later, my friends!!!!

No comments: