Saturday, June 28, 2008

Waiting for Results...Totally Not Fun

Forgive my strange heading for this post, but I am waiting for results of a biopsy and I am just running scenarios thru my mind that aren't good. I had gotten an abnormal mammogram 2 weeks ago and had an ultrasound this past Wednesday. Let me tell you, though, my heart just sank when the radiologist came back into the room and asked if they could proceed with the biopsy. They finally got a hold of Dr. Blanchard and the biopsy began. Considering how nervous I was and everything, it really wasn't that bad at all. They numb the area and the Head Radiologist talked me through everything. I am bruised a bit but not in pain. One of the ladies from the Breast Center at Phelps County Regional Medical Center came in and gave me some booklets and thoughts on what will happen next. But, I am still waiting for the results and those should be around mid next week. Please, if you are reading my blog, say a little prayer for good results!

Now on to some better things! I am a July guest for Michelle Batton, better known as Mellow Butterfly Designs! Here is a link to her shop: MellowButterfly.

Here are just a couple of layouts I did with her new A Touch of Japan kit :



CREDITS: A Touch of Japan kit by Designs by Mellow Butterfly and Acrylic Polka Dot alphabet by Loreta Labarca.



CREDITS: Template by Shazbutt's Digi-Scrapz, A Touch of Japan kit by Designs by Mellow Butterfly and word art by Katie Pertiet.

AND .... I am a Lazy Cow!!!!! Ok...that doesn't sound particularly good, but trust me! It is!!! I am doing some layouts for Kate F of Lazy Cow Designs over at PickleberryPop! Here are a couple of layouts for the Night Garden kit!



CREDITS: Night Garden kit by Kate F, template by SugarPlumPaperie, Glitz Alphabet by Vicky Stegall and the font is Pea Sue's Print.



CREDITS: Night Garden by Kate F and word art by Robin Carlton.

And lastly! Here is a layout with Suzanne's newest paper pack!!!! It is totally awesome to say that my daughter is a digital designer!!!! I think it is soooo cool!!!!



CREDITS: Beach Relaxation kit by Susan Robinson Designs; Sand Border from Moroccan Ocean Sunset kit by Chirpi Designs; font is Olive Oil; Black Stitched Alphabet by Meredith Fenwick; Chipboard Alphabet by 2 Sisters Designs and {Still} Mixin It Up template by Chrissy Williams.

Till later my friends!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.