Thursday, June 19, 2008

Howdy Howdy!!!!

Howdy my friends!!!! What is going on in my life??? Not much...but I will still let you all know...lol!




Yesterday was Manchester Packaging's employee appreciation BBQ. As usual, the food was great and this year we even had a dunking tank! Roger kept reminding me to bring the camera, but of course, I forgot! But it was alot of good time and fun to dunk our bosses into the nice, cool water!



Suzanne is getting her store stocked up with some really cool designs! Her store is over at ScrapProfessor! Please come and check it out! There are also some very cool challenges over in the forums there! Keep checking back....I will be posting some LOs with her very cool designs!!



And today...well...I got a couple of LOs for some challenges done. I am working on some more, but I will post those later!

SSD COOKIE DECORATING 101 #36




CREDITS: All-American Girl kit by Misty Cato and Robin Carlton;
template by Aggie Aviso.

SSD JUNE TREAT



CREDITS: Red background paper from the Red Is In paper pack by
Susan Robinson Designs; floral paper and butterfly from the Bold
Blossoms kit by Graziella Caprice; Doodle Flowers by Gypsy Chick;
word art by Carrie Stephens; tab by Jackie Eckles and font is Olive Oil.

SCRAPLIFTED: HOLLY GRIEGO

SSD RECIPECHALLENGE #36



CREDITS: Adorable Me collab kit by Misty Cato and Betty Jo Martin,
Scalloped Alphabet by Robin Carlton and acrylic flower element by Jill
D-Zines.

SSD SWTSB #34



CREDITS: Gitchy Gitchy kit by Robin Carlton and MandaBean; scallop
shape template by Thaty Borges, Kraft Frame by Katie Pertiet
(recolored) and font is Trebuchet.

SSD TELL YOUR STORY #9



CREDITS: All-American Girl kit by Misty Cato and Robin Carlton;
fabric template by Tracy Ann; and the font is Elementary.

Cross your fingers for me tomorrow....I have to go the Gyno doc! Not fun!!!

Till later all!!!

1 comment:

Gabi said...

Hi Toby :)

Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Love your layouts, my favorite is the one with red bg and blocking!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

Gabi