Saturday, June 14, 2008

New LOs!!!

I am back today with some new Layouts for my different CTs!!!

My true, first attempt at an extraction...and might I say what a good job I did! lol!



CREDITS: Bohemia Love digital kit by MME; Love digital brushes by MME, and fonts are Vivaldi and Scriptina.



CREDITS: Bohemia Love digital kit by MME; font is Waterfalls.



CREDITS: Adorable Me collab kit by Misty Cato and Betty Jo Martin and template from the Girl Talk blog for Dani Mogstad.



CREDITS: Adorable Me Collab kit by Misty Cato and Betty Jo Martin.
SCRAPLIFTED: GoneWithTheWind @ Polka Dot Potato



CREDITS: Picnic kit by Designs by Kristi and alphabet by Kim Christensen.



CREDITS: Moroccan Ocean Sunset by Victoria Greenlees of Chirpi Designs and font is Snidane.



CREDITS: Secret Garden kit, Splat Mask, Black Crumpled Alphabet and Doodle Brushes all by Victoria Greenlees of Chirpi Designs; Word strips by Katie Pertiet and font is Tekton Pro.

This is just a few....I wanted to get these up and posted since I feel like I am getting behind! My mojo went South for a bit after the wedding, but I am back and ready to scrap!!!!

No comments: