Friday, February 8, 2008

Pics of My Newest Goodies!

Whew! What a day yesterday....Roger ended up cancelling his doctor's appointment and we hit the stores!!! First I finally got a chance to visit Archivers! It has been a good 6 months since I have been there! I was like a kid in a candy store...almost couldn't decide what to get .. lol! Lets look!


A good selection of papers from Making Memories Noteworthy collection and the new Two Scoops from Basic Grey.



Here is some of the fab new diecut-like papers ... most are by Making Memories and Rhonna Farrer.


These are Making Memories chipboard shapes and alphas I picked up at the Hot Spot for only $1.99 each! What a way to feed my chipboard addiction!


These were the only Inque stamps I could find! Plus a cutie bird by Mindy Terasawa!



Some great chipboard shapes from Basic Grey - Periphery collection .. and at 25% off!


Wilma alphabet from Basic Grey's 2 Scoops collection...great alpha!


I got this Stemma pack of paper at Target for only $6.98!


And another Stemma pack of paper...Why am I such a sucker for these paper packs???


Oh, now this is my fav buy of the day! Of course, we HAD to hit Best Buy! Roger wanted to get a new monitor (he did and it is a great looking 22-inch one! I am so jealous!) and some new games! Plus I got the DVD burner for my computer - I think I will be able to back up my stuff much better with a DVD burner.
I decided to go browse the digital cameras. I definitely need a new digi cam for our trip to Florida. Of course, I was drooling over the Canon Rebel DSLRs and I noticed this beauty. I know...I know...it is a still camera that uses 35 mm film and all, but I wanted something with some heft to it. It was normally about $250 and had a clearance sticker at $133. I got a worker so I could just peek at it. This woman was awesome! She told me that it was reduced down in price that morning, but she hadn't had a chance yet to reprice it. I figured $100. NOPE!! I got it for $44.49!!!!!! What a price! I went to Walmart a bit ago to get some film and now I can play! I will definitely be posting some new pictures!!
And yes....I still want a digital camera...I am just not sure what I want yet.



And last, but certainly not least, I finally have gotten on the bandwagon and got an ATG gun! I was able to get it off of Scrapbook Addicts from a great lady! Now ... to patiently wait for the adhesives to come in from Framingsupplies.com!!!
I also ordered some of the KI Memories lacy cardstock from an online store and was able to order some scalloped circle punches from Joanns.com for 30% off. But I am gonna have to wait till next week for those babies to come in the mail!
Well...the sweet smell of homemade BBQ meatballs is reaching me and I am just starving! Off for now!



1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, look at all the pretty papers and chipboard!!! Lucky you.

Enjoy the ATG! I love my red one.