Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rainy Wednesday!

What a fitting end to my work week....just cold and rainy. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a brighter day. We are off to St. Louis for a dr. visit. I know Roger doesn't want to go, but I imagine this will be the last visit to this doctor. The surgery on his back went fine and all, but, unfortunately, not much has changed in the pain and soreness. I am just at wit's end on trying to get to the bottom of this ailment of his. Is it muscular or bone? No one can seem to say...just trying to do surgeries. Wish us luck.
Of course, I HAVE got to hit Archivers while we are up there! Oh yeah! I am just excited!

Here are some LOs I did last Saturday!

CREDITS: Krystal Hartley Sweet papers; Swirl by Jenna Desai; journal spot and word art by Katie Pertiet; and font is Pea Crystal. This was a layout I did for a challenge at 2Peas for the BOS challenge!
This next LO is one I did for the PolkaDotPotato Ad challenge. This is my first 2 pager!!!

No comments: