Monday, February 18, 2008

Whew...I got hit with the nastiest of flu bugs Friday. Oh this is bad...I actually have missed 2 days of work. That is definitely something that is out of the ordinary for me. Roger is sick too and I miss someone taking care of me.

But I wanted to get this updated real quick...I was accepted on yet another CT team!! Chirpi - Vici Greenlees has graciously invited me to join her CT team....You must check out her store.. AWESOME!!


Here is the linkie: Chirpi


Just a few quickie layouts I was able to finish before I finally succumbed to the flu...lol!


DSS CT team LO



CREDITS: Sherry Ferguson Designs Shabby Sugar kit; frame by Gypsy Chick; word art from DigitalScrapbook Place.



CREDITS: Gisella's Garden Fantasy pp; glitter border by Holliewood Designs; Glitter frame by Gisella; Ribbon by Annie Manning; Shaved Wood Flowers by Kelly Thompson and Word Art by Scarlet Heels Media.

This is my first attempt at blending a photo to the background! Not too shabby in my opinion!
I am gonna go get something to eat, possibly another first in a couple of days!

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Gorgeous work, as always, Toby!

AfriDigiDiva said...

I just LOVE these layouts!! Awesome!!