Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trash 2 Treasure Hunt over at DST

Whew...Saturday is almost over. We didn't get all that wintry crap we were supposed to get this weekend...thank goodness for that. As I am sitting here typing my thoughts, I have a steaming bowl of thick, homemade stew with fresh-baked honey wheat bread....YUM!





Roger decided with nothing on TV today, we would have an Indiana Jones marathon...I have honestly not seen these...lol. I did my usual Saturday routine...digi scrapping my heart out. I have got to get some paper scrapping done...maybe next weekend. We are planning on a major re-do of the living room and dining room. I have too many supplies that are scattered between these 2 rooms. We will move everything to the dining room for convenience.





Enough boring schtuff...time for my creations!





First, I picked up this awesome kit over at DigiScrapShak for my CT requirement this week. It is by Carla of Meus Scraps! Here is a preview:





And here is a super cute pic of yours truly!!




CREDITS: All papers and glitter swirl by Carla/Meus Scraps at DigiScrapShak; Katie Pertiet word art brush; and Dani Mogstad's Ultimate Stitches.

And these beauties were from Chirpi Designs




CREDITS: All embellishments and paper from the Faith & True kit by Chirpi Design; Template by Fabella; and font is Tekton Pro.




CREDITS: All embellishments and paper from the Faith & True kit by Chirpi Designs; Split template by Emily Powers of 2 Sisters Designs.

Most of my Friday night and Saturday morning was spent searching for clues in the Trash 2 Treasure hunt over at DST! Some clues were completely mind-boggling and others were simple and easy. I love all the wonderful freebies I was able to pick up! There is even a contest to make a layout with the goodies you picked up. Here are a couple I did with mine!

CREDITS: Papers by Kim Hill @ CG Essentials; freebie template by Chrissy W.; flowers by Mad Scraps; pewter brad by Faith True Designs; and brush word art by Katie Pertiet.


CREDITS: Avant Garden papers and embellishments by DSA Guild Designers; frames by Dawn Wilson; and white paper is from Contempo Retro by Mad Scraps.
Enough for now! Off to catch up on my message boards!!!
















1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

all I can say is, Holy Smokes, Indy! My boys loved those movies and we watched over and over again. We still say that all the time! LOL

Gorgeous lo's! I love the friendship one!