Sunday, March 9, 2008

WooHoo! I got me a new CT Spot!!!

WOOHOO!!! Thank you April for the chance to be on your CT! I definitely have all your schtuff and totally love it! In fact....here are some of my creations with the new Sweet Pea kit over at DigiApeDesigns



Of course....I did some layouts for DigiScrapShak!!! I picked up Graziela Mendes' minikits!!! These are totally awesome with lots of great colors!

CREDITS: Template by Chris Greiser; Mini kit #3 by Graziela Mendes; stitching by Dani Mogstad and stamped alphabet by Sophia Sarducci.

CREDITS: Block template by Amanda Lee; Mini kit #1 by Graziela Mendes and fonts are Scriptina and Ribbon Happy.
Here is a LO I did for a scraplift challenge over at ScrapbookGraphics!

CREDITS: Paper by ON Designs; frame cluster by Robin Carlton; Glitter stars by Blythe Evans; flowers by Christina Renee Designs; cardboard alphabet and flourish by ON Designs.
And finally, a LO I did for the sketch challenge over at The DigiChicks site!
CREDITS: Jeannie Papai's Down-n-Dirty 2 paper pack; 2 Sisters Chipboard Scrap Stash alphabet; 2 Sisters Chipboard Scrap Stash journal circle; font is Pea Mystie.
Well, enough LOs for now...I did several more, but I will post those tomorrow! Work is slow, but long! So I here the bed calling me! Till later!

2 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

I love the layouts and the pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!

Hafeeza said...

Love the LOs ...nice work!!