Saturday, March 15, 2008

A little TOOT for me and Buzy Bee Goodies

I wish you could have seen me! I got a mention in Misty Cato Designs' blog! It totally makes my day! Definitely check her blog out! There are some great tuts and freebies there!

Now to enable all you digi scrappers to BuzyBee Scrappers


and here are some of my LOs!!


CREDITS: Beauty Queen kit by Melissa Herzog; torn paper template by Jen Caputo; cluster frames by Nancy Comelab; Dates Bits 4 by Misty Cato; and white cardstock alphabet by Meredith Fenwick.


CREDITS: Beauty Queen kit by Melissa Herzog; Purty Buttons by Christina Renee Designs; template by Chrissy Williams; alphabet by Jessica Alger.

As soon as I get a chance, I will come back and do some more LOs!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Very sweet LOs! Good for you - getting a shout out from Misty!

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, those are precious!