Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Creations and a Sunday Rant!

From what I understand about blogs, you should be able to journal your everyday life. Well...I want a second to rant. I can talk to Roger about this and I do; but geez...it does get old. Let me preface by saying I do like my job. I can handle the hours and the workload. It is a factory so it's not rocket science...KWIM? But there are people who literally drive me up a wall and make me actually want to quit just to get away from them. There is a guy (I will leave them nameless but if they read this...they would definitely know who they are...lol) who absolutely hates me. Why? Because I am friends with the supervisor. This doesn't mean I get special treatment or anything. It just means I can count on him if I should need help. That's it. Nothing more. But this guy will sabotage anything I do. For Pete's sake...it's a damn factory...we make bags. There is no need for backstabbing. Same for the older lady that works with us. I DON'T want her job. I never have. In fact, I got her that job. I made sure that the test was easy enough for her to pass. I got her nominated. UGH! These are the reasons I absolutely hate Sundays.

Enough...I could type forever...but the bed is calling me for another 12 hours tomorrow of work.

Can I show off some more creations? This first one is one that is long overdue. Thanks to Sweet Shoppe Designs for the challenge and the opportunity to finally thank my Dad for all the wonderful things he taught me. It dawned on me last week that he has been gone for 20 years now. Such a long time without him.



CREDITS: Papers by Jessie Edwards; freebie template by MNICAIAS
and alphabet from Slightly Worn kit by Laura Ping.

CREDITS: Fancy Pants kit by Robin Carlton and template by Shandy
Vogt.

2 comments:

AfriDigiDiva said...

You know what? Holding that stuff in is what causes people to go postal. Girl, let it out! Rant!! Rant! Rage against the machine!

It gets better. BREATHE!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.