Thursday, March 13, 2008

Great weather = LOs...It works for me!

WOW! Yesterday's weather was in the upper 70s...today, it was around 60! Spring has GOT to be around the corner!!! I even got some layouts finished today! Tomorrow I am planning on some paper scrapping...will it happen?

Of course, here are some digital pages!

Here is one I did for a challenge over at ScrapbookGraphics. It was a scraplift challenge with a theme of homesteads. This was an awesome opportunity to get this pic scrapped of my Dad's house in Ada, Oklahoma!




CREDITS: Timeless Journey kit by Manuela Zimmerman; font is Book Antiqua

I am totally loving this opportunity to CT for Victoria Greenlees! She is just awesome!!


CREDITS: Moroccan Ocean Sunset by Victoria Greenlees @ chirpi.co.uk; font is CK Ali's Writing.


Still loving any chance I have to scrap Alexis!


CREDITS: Amy kit by Lauraskathi; Painted Alpha by Lauraskathi; and font is CK Ali's Writing.

Enough for today! Tomorrow is yet another day!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Aw, she is a cutie pie! Gorgeous los!! Love the house one.