Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beautiful Day

Oh my goodness....it is a beautiful day today! It's 60 degrees right now...a high forecasted of 66 degrees! I took Ryan out for a bit...he decided to rent a camcorder from a local rental place. I know..I know, they are way expensive there. But this is giving him a chance to try one out..to see what he is looking for. I know he is wanting to film himself playing the guitar. Ya never know, maybe my son is a budding director! Nah..probably not...lol!

I am doing a bit of digital work today with the promise of some paper scrapping tomorrow! I definitely want to work on my cards and things that I want to sell at the garage sale. We will see as usual.

Now on to big and much more interesting things! Layouts!!!

Here is some more for the Chirpi CT team!

First one is with the new kit...Happy Go Lucky!




And of course, a layout from the kit!
CREDITS: Happy Go Lucky kit by Victoria Greenlees @ chirpi.co.uk; stitching by Dani Mogstad; and fonts are Pea Mystie Caps and Pea Carrie Script.
Moroccan Ocean Sunset kit:



CREDITS: Overlay by Kris Myers; Moroccan Ocean Sunset kit by Victoria Greenlees @ chirpi.co.uk; scallop and bracket templates by Jen Caputo; Dyno-style alphabet by Christina Renee Designs; and date stamp by Meredith Fenwick.
Lastly, a quickie LO for the sketch challenge over at Polka Dot Potato.
CREDITS: Template by Rachel Giallongo; Sweetest Thing paper pack by Krystal Hartley; ribbon hearts embellishments by Amanda Heiman; and Sew Sweet alphabet by Krystal Hartley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle Quinno said...

More WOWs!! You are amazing!